- From Ridge to Reef
- Designed for Snorkelers
- Australia: Cruising the Great Barrier Reef
- Belize: Snorkeling & Coral Reef Ecology
- Honduras Bay Islands
- Bali to Komodo by Boat
- Palau: Snorkeling the Rock Islands
- Palau Islands by Motoryacht
- Raja Ampat Archipelago by Liveaboard
- Raja Ampat & Spice Islands Cruise
- Raja Ampat: Whales & Snorkeling (cruise)
- Wildlife Encounters
- Polar Cruises
- Volunteer Vacations
- Student Trips
- Family Trips
- Trip Calendar
- Whale Watching
- Support Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
Virginia Fuhs, M.S.
Virginia Fuhs M.S., Western Illinois University also holds an M.A. in Science Education. Her thesis projects addressed spinner dolphin spacial relations. She previously conducted dolphin research for Mote Marine Laboratory in Florida. She also served as as a sea turtle research assistant for the IUCN, Suriname.
She works as a seasonal field research biologist for the Oceanic Society in Belize and Suriname.